MOSS has been created in 2010 by Nohope92 to assist free games development in the ESL.
MOSS helps online competition leagues to control their players fair play and identity.
Freegames are easy to play , but easy to cheat too…
MOSS’s features are:
– Automatic random screenshots
– Unique PC identifier based on Hardware information
– Capture game’s key files
– Real time Processor Speed versus BIOS setup and box nominal speed
– Game Exe SHA signature and start time
– Ingame screenshot stored when PrtnScrn is pressed
– Macros usage reported including Keys, timing and deviation and usage count
– The Processes names, path and SHA2 listing at game start
All this information is embedded in a final secured ZIP file, provided by player as a fair play evidence.
This zip can be read by anyone, thus opponents or game admins can check :
– ZIP integrity (using integrated Moss checker)
– An activity log of actions made during the game
– all screenshots captured (get cdisplayex free tool to directly view the zip images)
MOSS supports the following games:
– Call of Duty serie (Cod 4, MW2, MW3, BO , BO II , BO 3, WW II), Battlefield serie (2, 4, 1, 5) , Warrock, Crossfire, Pointblank, CombatArms, CS2D, Ghost Recon, Skill Special Force, Soldier Front, Alliance of Valiant Arms, Blackshot, Warface, America’s Army Proving Ground, Enemy Territory, F.E.A.R., Vietcong, Phantomers, Metro Conflict, Rainbow Six, Sof, Insurgency, Fortnite , Pubg, H1Z1 , Zula , Black Squad, Apex Legend
If you want a specific game added , just request it in forum
MOSS is the monitoring tool in use for ESL leagues, EMS and GO4 and has partnership with several external leagues.
MOSS use is and will remains FREE.
Feel free to use it in any league or platform as long you credit me and link this site,
You are not allowed to share the program on your own site, neither to edit, modify or reverse engineer it. you still can use automation as detailled in forum.
Some usage stats (matchs/month):
note for anyone trying to breach this site : you will get a permanent ban from both the site and Moss