MOSS has been created in 2010 by Nohope92 to help free games development in ESL.
MOSS does help online competition leagues to control their players fair play and identity.
Freegames are easy to play , but easy to cheat too…
MOSS’s features include:
– Automatic random screenshots
– Unique PC identifier based on Hardware information
– Capture game’s key files
– Real time Processor Speed versus BIOS setup and box nominal speed
– Game Exe SHA signature and start time
– Ingame screenshot stored when PrtnScrn is pressed
– Keyboard and mouse Macros uses detected and reported including Keys, timing and uses count
– ESL Wire Anticheat monitoring
– The Processes names, path and SHA listing at game start
All this information is embedded in a final secured ZIP file, provided by player as a fair play evidence.
This zip can be read by anyone, and opponents or game admins can check :
– ZIP integrity (using integrated Moss checker)
– An activity log of actions made during the game
– all screenshots captured (get cdisplayex free tool to directly view the zip images)
MOSS supports the following games:
– Call of Duty serie (Cod 4, MW2, MW3, BO , BO II , BO 3), Warrock, Crossfire, Pointblank, CombatArms, BF2, Counter Strike 2D, Ghost Recon, Skill Special Force, Soldier Front, Alliance of Valiant Arms, Blackshot, Warface, America’s Army Proving Ground, Phyrok, Enemy Territory, Battelfield 2, F.E.A.R., Vietcong, Phantomers, Nosgoth, Metro Conflict, Rainbow Six, Sof, Insurgency
If you want a specific game added , just request it in forum
MOSS is the monitoring tool in use for ESL leagues, EMS and GO4 and several external leagues.
MOSS use is FREE.
Feel free to use it in any league or platform as long you credit me and link this site, you are not allowed to share the program on your own site.
Some usage stats (matchs per week):