When loading moss it fails to open and deletes itself off my system

What is Moss ? Forums Bugs When loading moss it fails to open and deletes itself off my system

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    IcedOut
    Participant

I have previously used the moss anti-cheat a few months ago during go4’s for rainbow six. I stopped playing and came back and found that my moss wasn’t working properly, so I uninstalled it and tried to load it. it did load however when I clicked capture it just closed. I messed around with windows defender for a while and found that it wasn’t letting part of it through so I green lit that to go back the firewall. Ive tried contacting ESL admins however they have directed me to yourself. I have no idea what to do now as if I attempt to unzip the file and start it up as administrator it just crashes and deletes itself off my system. Due to having it previously working I guess the only way to see if it works would be to factory reset my pc. Just thought I would contact to see if you have any more input on the matter.

Thanks,
    Iced

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

crash and delete are 2 differents issues, btw there is no code (nor no way) in Moss to self delete.
    so I guess you’re dealing with an antivirus issue , check in your antivirus if it mentions actions against Moss

Rizzoe
    Participant

I have the same issue with moss, I have used it 2 or 3 times before, but now I canĀ“t open it, I tried to delete and donwload it again, but at the time I put the file on my desk just deletes it self, I tried to shut down my antivirus, it didn’t work…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.