w.8 blackscreens

What is Moss ? Forums w.8 blackscreens

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hodorroni
    Participant

hello guys i just updated my windows to windows 8 from windows 7 cause non game can run on my pc good at windows 7 and now the whole games running fine. as i said i cant put moss as copmability to windows 7 because then my games get lag and i can play them only at windows 8.
    and im getting blackscreens there isnt any simular program that can picture my game? i will run moss also for logfiles and the other program and i will upload the pictures?
    im trying to play skill special force 2.
    maybe if someone can update the moss for windows 8 play fine or something i cant play on windows 7 the whole games on windows 7 is getting delay alittle bit.
    thank you very much!

hodorroni
    Participant

nohope plz answer?

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

Moss works on windows 8 , but cant shoot shoot directx 11 screens without being blacklisted as a cheat , you must disable directx 11 features ingame , find someone with correct screens and get settings from him

hodorroni
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from nohope on August 7, 2014, 08:24
    Moss works on windows 8 , but cant shoot shoot directx 11 screens without being blacklisted as a cheat , you must disable directx 11 features ingame , find someone with correct screens and get settings from him

do you know maybe how should i disable directx11 at this game maybe?
    edit: if i will diugrade my directx11 to directx9 or 10 this will work? this will work with this directx version?
    DirectX 9.0c

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

no you cant downgrade your pc , windows 8 means directx 11. but you can prevent the game to use directx 11 specific features. find a player using same game and same configuration and copy his settings

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair