The moss is not detecting anything

What is Moss ? Forums General The moss is not detecting anything

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rAVNOZz
    Participant

Hello good afternoon I commented on the anticheat moss is failing in some aspect at the time of the arrest of cheats, I am using it for a tournament for all public of the famous game Call of Duty 2 which I see that people use certain hacks where the moss is not detecting them.
    Hacks like the “silent aim”, aimbot, wallhacks.
    I would like to know if I could directly search for each existing cheat of Call of Duty 2 and pass it to you so that you add it to your database to improve the moshe anticheat (same clear I’m not criticizing it on the contrary I love the performance of the moss so far it is the anticheat that I saw that was more complete but has that problem at the time of the hacks).

Greetings I hope to answer this problem because I am having people who are using illegal programs and I can not hook them.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by rAVNOZz.
    ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

Moss is just a program , and Moss doesnt “detect” anything , it just list what it find and players actions.

anyway what could I do , I cant ban anyone from anywhere, it’s platform or publisher job , and I dont get a single buck from them !!

so if you have some cheats , you can get their sHA2 id (from tools menu) and inspect players log to see if you see them.

the only thing I can help, is if moss doesnt detect the cheat process

rAVNOZz
    Participant

and could we make a donation or pay for you to make us a version of moss with certain changes?

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

no but you can still ask for changes

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by ADM_nohope.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair