Soldier of Fortune 2

What is Moss ? Forums New games and features Request Soldier of Fortune 2

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    vithos
    Participant

Hi guys, I’m running a discord full of oldschool sof2 players and we’re lacking one thing to get real competition going, anticheat. I found you guys through being an old COD4 player and seeing them use it on their discord.

I downloaded the program, set it to ‘ET’, started capturing, went ingame for 5 minutes, ‘stop capturing’, and the screenshots worked fine (which is AMAZING BTW, we have punkbuster but theyre always all black) and I really like the instazip feature for players to then upload. Is there any plans to have it auto up to a site of some sort? probably asking a bit much, i’m already very grateful 😛

So, my question is, since “SOLDIER OF FORTUNE” is on a list of supported games here in a thread (you the real MVP whoever added sof), is there a way to select SOF on the program itself? or does it even matter what game people would select before capturing? since atleast screenshots worked (I dunno if the log file worked)

Thank you very much for your work in doing this!

Our discord: http://tiny.cc/sof2osp

Regards,

vithos

vithos
    Participant

Forgot to say; expect a big donation from our community if we can have this fully working for SOF2. 🙂

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by vithos.
    vithos
    Participant

The Game name – Soldier of Fortune II
    The Game EXE name – sof2mp.exe

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

– I plan to set up a game autodetect but didnt do it for now
    – I cant afford a site to auto-upload all moss zip as there is more than 20M screenshots done per month , I let you calculate the storage I’d need
    – I added SOF II in beta for test

vithos
    Participant

Yeah I do understand the auto upload thing now that I saw an old thread about it, it being the fall of other AC’s and so on, i had just wondered if some way to modify for specific game, but that’s just me chasing a dream that’s impossible 😀

Thanks for your reply, i didn’t actually check the beta…I will try that out tonight on SOF2.

Do you have anywhere but here to chat etc?

vithos
    Participant

Just opened what I think is the beta (from the righthand side download) and it doesn’t have sof2 btw, maybe you’re thinking of either: “Soldier Front”, or “Skill Special Force – SF2?”

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

my fail , upload was wrong , the beta is now correct

vithos
    Participant

Thanks will check out. It’s the same download ATM for me. Will try later or tomorrow 🙂

https://nohope.eu/down/MossBeta.zip right?

vithos
    Participant

Sent you a tweet mate, lets DM if possible when you’re free later? or discord? i dunno what you get from doing this for other games but for sof2 we’ll be making it worth your while i hope.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Discord is good

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair