Sites Admin

What is Moss ? Forums Sites Admin

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    MrC85
    Participant

hi I wanted to ask whether there is the possibility with the Moss times responsible a Provates to lead conversation?

This would be very important for us?

Best regards

MrC

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

well… I dont really catch the request

MrC85
    Participant

WE have only 2-3 small wonder because our Ligabetribe bzl . a partnership ect . they would have the opportunity to contact me via mrc@desbl.de ?

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

it’s probably better you ask in german , because your english is a bit hard to understand

MrC85
    Participant

Okay dann versuchen wir es so ich benutze sonst immer Translate für das übersetzten. Ich hätte fragen wegen dem tool und einer evtl patnerschaft.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

feel free to download and use moss for you league, if you want to be listed as a partner just send me a logo like the ones on right side and a link
    I dont plan to translate Moss in any language, english is ok for most people and there is no real need for

MrC85
    Participant

HI das tool wird kostenlos bleiben oder??? und ich habe gelesen das es verschlüsselt werden soll können wir als ligaleitung dann noch die screenshots sehen? also die zipdatei öffnen? ein Logo wird die tage folgen.

MrC85
    Participant
    ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

Moss has been free of use for 6 years and I have no plan to change that.
    You can use the CHECK menu to control a zip and cdisplayex to view Zip , I had no time to code a viewer and I think someone is doing it , dunno if he will release it to public
    please give me a web site along with your logo

MrC85
    Participant

Die webseit ist http://www.desbl.de aber wenn ich auf den banner drücke komme ich schon auf unsere seite vielen dank dafür. Für uns als Ligaleitung ist wichtig das wir die Files die das Mosstool derzeit macht betrachten können und chekcen können damit unsere liga Spiele sauber bleiben.

Vielen Dank dafür gute arbeit weiter so

MrC85
    Participant

Hast du für uns auch einen Partner banner in der größe 150*47 ???

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster
    MrC85
    Participant

nein ein partnerbanner deiner seite

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair