Requesting MOSS Support For call of Duty 4

What is Moss ? Forums Requesting MOSS Support For call of Duty 4

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    hassenesoua
    Participant

Hello friends…. i really liked your software and i saw that MW3 is supported in your list…
    I wonder if you guys could add call of duty 4 to the list because Activision removed the punkbuster support to the game… And yeah the game now is full of hackers :/
    So please add call of duty 4 so alot of players could play this game again and have fun

Ranger
    Participant

Yes.. There are still a lot of players who plays COD4 without a anti cheat system. This software seems to be perfect for us and those who still interested in playing COD4. Hope to see your answer on this soon. 🙂

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

I’ll add cod 4, cod bo and codbo II , could you confirm me EXEs names : iw3mp.exe, BlackOpsMP.exe and t6mp.exe ?

hassenesoua
    Participant

for cod4 yes its iw3mp.exe
    in black ops i really don’t know

Jakovec12
    Participant

It would be really great to be added 🙂
    #fingerscrossed

mina
    Participant

It´s really good that some software could take the place of PB, but i have 1 simple question:

With what kind of System this Software is working ?

Let´s take me for example. I have a ROCCAT Kone XTD Mouse. My Mouse have it´s own process called “KoneXTDMonitor.exe”. So if the software works like i think, with a kind of wordfilter and scan the name “Kone” would it be seen as the Silent Aim Roccat, what is actually a hack with a processname called KoneDriver.exe ? Im just asking because me, and some others with the same named Mouse (ROCCAT) had sometimes autokicks for nothing, just because of a software like this. Razorowners have the same Problem btw. Wallhack is a different story, that is then easily to detect.

hassenesoua
    Participant

this program doesn’t kick anybody… just take ss and monitor your system so be cool xd
    and thanks nohope you made alot happy today mate !

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

cod4 version is online.
    moss support any system from windows XP to windows 8.1 32 or 64 byte. as hassenesou-a said moss wont ban you , it’s intented to help for competitions where players agree to provide the log generated by moss as a fair play evidence.
    Moss doesnt collect data out of log neither it posts anything to me.
    have fun

hassenesoua
    Participant

thanks nohope 😀

hassenesoua
    Participant

oh screen shots came black :c
    any solution ?
    http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/UlxB9idG/file.html

Ranger
    Participant

Hi nohope.. many thnx for your quick response and actions. very much appreciates it. I just tried it but had few issue’s. Maybe something I did wrong. here I have attached the screen shots of all the errors. https://www.mediafire.com/?9icduj42f9c1edk

1st when I’m opening moss even with game on I’m getting direct X errors. Then when I select the game in settings and start capture it says close game and try again. Did I do any thing wrong? check the attached error Screen shots.

AssAssiN
    Participant

hope this will be always updated for anychanges , and do what is expected , i support the idea gj

Ranger
    Participant

yey after updating direct X using web installer it works for me too. thnx nohope.. great job (y) 😀

Ranger
    Participant

hi,

guys can you check this SS.. this was taken from moss. This player said he have some SS with normal but some SS are like this. Having black sky and some walls are transparent. but some SS are normal. check this SS

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/10962139_10202619669732104_27130100_n.jpg?oh=b6c3035e33edb0b8ccc21e2f3e006c7a&oe=54DE6341&__gda__=1423852369_9376162c253a94dd3def65d9307d0873

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

it may happen to get unfinalized textures, let’s imagine I shoot the picture before it’s complete but the game already displayed it , I guess human eye can’t see it.
    but if the player was cheating , you’d see it , screens are quite different

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair