May 23, 2020 at 12:46 pm #5611DuucaParticipant
There are a couple of competive communities in Roblox which need a way to monitor their players use of lua injectors to esp / triggerbot in their “major” leagues. These leagues try to combat cheaters by forcing “suspect” players to record, which generates 30 minute or more GB sized files that need to be uploaded on youtube. That takes a while to do and isn’t that effective. Moss would be perfect for what they need!
The Game name – Roblox
The Game EXE name – RobloxPlayerBeta.exe – (C:\Users\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-c1236188328f4133\RobloxPlayerBeta.exe)
– The game creates a version everytime it updates, so maybe screen capture would be better for this program… It is also launched from your browser instead of a standalone client…
Files to monitor or capture , with their path to the game – C:\Users\AppData\Local\Roblox\logs (the log is created after game closes)
– Roblox creates a log file for every session, it would be useful to include this into the zip so that players can t change it, some injectors change the way this file is written.
Thank your for your work!
– Duca#6719May 25, 2020 at 12:36 pm #5619ADM_nohopeKeymaster
addedMay 25, 2020 at 10:11 pm #5628DuucaParticipant
Hello again NoHope! Thank you for the fast implementation!
Im back with some testing updates.
I’ve ran Moss for roblox on multiple machines and I got some weird results in regards to the additional log file that is created after roblox closes (AppData\Local\Roblox\logs) otherwhise, the moss screens + log are alright.
Inside the link there are 2 zips that have some kind of errors, I ve looked up the FAQ but can’t seem to work them out:
I got 3 scenarios from my test
– 1st one: Moss captures screenshots and makes the log just fine but doesn t bring the log made after the finished roblox session located in AppData\Local\Roblox\logs
– 2nd one: Moss captures screenshots and makes the log just fine but brings random logs from AppData\Local\Roblox\logs, and not the most recent one, made from closing the roblox session.It also creates a corrupt zip.
– 3rd one: for this one I’ve deleted all logs from AppData\Local\Roblox\logs and tried again, Moss captures screenshots and makes the log just fine but instead of the roblox log it brings in a service_log.txt.089 that seems to mention random dates and times and 2 errors: Failed to connect to Steam Service (183) and Failed to create Service pipe (2) I thought that the second one is being caused by the firewall or some setting from there but that wasn’t the case.
Thank you for the help!May 25, 2020 at 11:29 pm #5630ADM_nohopeKeymaster
right now capture is intented to catch settings BEFORE the game starts not after it ends , I will have to do a few changes to get this way
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.