qustionable Moss file

What is Moss ? Forums General qustionable Moss file

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Shinigami
    Participant

is this a macro?

View post on imgur.com

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

unless there is a specific use in the concerned game of clicking of both buttons at same time , I would say he has fat fingers and a 125 Hz mouse

Shinigami
    Participant

Just too be sure. This Moss File is from Rb6. Nobody is playing with 125 Hz and got that big fingers. So this is a macro right? I hope i didnt interpret your answer wrong. So i wanted to ask again.

Shadow_R6S
    Participant

To clearify, pressing left-click and right-click in R6s at the Same time is something many palyer do, but it would not make any sense in a macro.
    I will ask the PLayer which signalrate he uses.

Liyero
    Participant

I’m the player in Question I use a Logitech G305. the game in question is Rainbow six siege an FPS. I use 1000HZ on my mouse and 400DPI.
    Shadow (the admin of the tournament) wanted me to make sure I register to nohope.eu and comment here in case there any questions.
    just to clarify I am not using any macros on my PC. so it’s either my player habits or something else. we can do further testing if needed.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

there is a problem then , so many regular double clicks would only be possible by pressing both button with same finger , which is not possible on a G305

Liyero
    Participant

Well, I can assure you I am not using any macros. so what else could it be how can We test it?
    if we could get in touch that would be great since we are discussing my career here.

Shadow_R6S
    Participant

This are my own logs after trying to press both buttons with diffrent fingers at the same time for 2 minutes and 1000Hz but a driffrent Mouse.
    https://gyazo.com/808baa3a84e61fd95fbed8a69ab082f1
    SHAS2 mode started at 2020-07-13 17:05:19 for Rainbow Six on x64
    Monitor stoppped at 2020-07-13 17:07:02

@ADM_nohope this is your tool, you know it better then everybody else. Is this a Macro without doubt or might this player just be unlucky?

anon950
    Participant

I am not nohope (obviously) but I can assure you there is a huge difference between your Screenshot @Shadow and Liyero’s Moss Files. You have a huge variation in milliseconds, as you can see in the graph, it starts at about 3 ms and rises gradually until it hits the peek of 18 events at 6ms and falls a bit steeper after that, kind of like a bell curve. In Liyero’s files you can clearly see there is a huge peak at 9 ms with 39 events, not a single event before that and comparably very low variation/events after 9 ms. I don’t think that it’s humanly possible, not even by accident, to hit both your mouse buttons that often in such intervals. But I’m no expert by any means, I’d like to see nohope clear things up.

Shinigami
    Participant

btw. in a different match the same happend, just less events, but the same peak at 9 ms.

View post on imgur.com

anon950
    Participant

To add to my note, I have inspected a huge number of Moss files from many different players. I have never seen anything like in this exact case before. I used a G305 myself for a long time and never had such a problem on my side.

Liyero
    Participant

here is the last public moss file of Pengu from 2 months ago:
    https://play.eslgaming.com/rainbowsix/europe-pc/r6siege/pro/season-11/download/28133816/
    is he accused of macros just like me as well?
    other pros have similar “problems” with their moss files

anon950
    Participant

If you could read my message properly you could see, that I stated there is a huge difference between a bell curve (as in Pengu’s or Shadow’s Moss Files) and the graph of your Moss files. There is a huge variation in Pengu’s as well as in Shadow’s test Moss files on the x-axis. On your graph it’s literally a single peak with very, very minor other occurences in the graph. Again, I’m not the the one that programmed MOSS, but according to the way nohope interprets these graphs it’s not humanly possible to achieve such a graph as in your logfiles, even less in the middle of a match.

RaiDeN
    Participant

having macros to aim or shoot as well would make absolutely no sense anyway, instead of deciding his career over a graph in a public forum i would suggest to just ask him to monitor his pc however you want maybe an invasive program or recordin his hands and pov if you need to, i’m sure the guy is willing to let you do whatever you ask for, plus average young human reaction time for short movements is 2 ms as stated by a study of oxford university and this is 10 ms that makes it slow enough to be human.

Liyero
    Participant

if you read pengus moss he has way more events (hundreds) and way more consistency at 49 events on 03ms also different people and players have different habits and are everyone is built differently the fact that moss shows a graph is already considered “abnormal” and it shows there are possible problems with judging if you have macros or not using this graph. and they are probably more players out there with very similar mosses to mine.
    also, it was said that is not possible to press so many times on mouse right and left at the same time unless you use one finger but pengu and other players are doing it. just like me some do it more some do it less.
    just like Kantoraketti does right here:
    https://play.eslgaming.com/rainbowsix/europe-pc/r6siege/pro/season-11/download/28133818/
    and there are more I’m sure!
    so just this little thing with saying it’s impossible and the evidence shows it is possible shows that whatever is said in this thread can be discredited.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair