Problems with moss

What is Moss ? Forums Bugs Problems with moss

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nohope 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

JohnR
    Participant

I am doing a league, and various guys told me that they had problems with MOSS, someone stop moss in the middle of the game, and other tell me that they can’t open the zip, when I saw the zip of this guys, I can’t open the screenshots and there arent log file. Is it a bug?

arkzyyyy
    Participant

Ive updated recently updated to moss version 4,6,7,0 but and im running it with rainbow six siege but everytime I start running it then tab into rainbow six it closes shortly after and then it says the moss file is corrupt is there a fix?

nohope
    Keymaster

if moss is not stopped properly the zip file doesnt contains a log and is unfinalized
    however to help I need technical informations for you particular case

so start moss / start the monitoring and stop it ASAP. then share the zip
    if it crashes before you can stop it, share technical details to help me to understand which situation/configuration generate the crash

JohnR
    Participant

The problem is that it isn’t my moss, its the moss of other people that play the league. I cant try that they do this test for sending you the zip

arkzyyyy
    Participant

so I started the stopped moss right away and it saved the zip but it wont let me post it would you like me to email it to you or how would I show you that

arkzyyyy
    Participant

nohope
    Keymaster

is the crash new to th last version or did it happen previously ?
    could you run a session using “generic game” which will remove the R6 specific actions ?
    thnks

JohnR
    Participant

I think that maybe is the new version of MOSS because in the case of the people that I know we are using with the game America’s Army Proving Grounds

arkzyyyy
    Participant

http://www.mediafire.com/file/z2fx82z01o8s2vb/2018-11-08_203109_1212592852_1575072470.zip/file this is the one I ran with the generic is closed right away idk if that will work for you or not

nohope
    Keymaster

is there a moss.dmp crash dump somewhere ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.