Problem with MOSS "Zip CORRUPTED OR MISSING"

What is Moss ? Forums Bugs Problem with MOSS "Zip CORRUPTED OR MISSING"

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shufar 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

shufar
    Participant

Hello I contacted you because I have a big problem with MOOS I use it on the rainbow six games.
    So in a first time I have more screen than all my ally in my MOOS folders they have 40 -50 I have 167. ..

in a second time when I want to check my MOOS file here is what appears when I do not touch in any way my MOOS I would like to know how fixed this problem thank you in advance

I can not play in ESL as long as it is not fixed and I really like my teams I have to do everything to sort this shit

MOOS problem

Screen link : http://prntscr.com/n3uuoi

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  shufar.
    • This topic was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  shufar.

nohope
    Keymaster

I need the zip to check what may have happened

shufar
    Participant

how can i send u the zip 🙂

Julian
    Participant

I already have this problem some people thought I had deleted files or touched the MOSS but no. it was very simple there was a transmission error every time I sent my moss to ESL the file was corrupted or missing it was a server problem you had to reinstall ESL WIRE and open it in ADMIN
    for me and friends his walked good luck

shufar
    Participant

oh yes I saw it on a forum but I thought it was shit but I will try I thank you. and you can help me to resound
    my problems where I have 167 screen haha

Julian
    Participant

look on the forum there are many post with this problem it’s nothing you must have a bad pc and MOSS must freez sometimes so for security it takes more screen because it detects an attempt to freez FPS

and if you make window returns too often for watching google or whatever it is quite normal

shufar
    Participant

I thank you and yes I make window returns to go on twitter facebook ect …
    for now it looks like market to see in esl match if I have the chance to still do ^^

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.