Need some help downloading

What is Moss ? Forums Bugs Need some help downloading

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    1nked
    Participant

I’m so confused, I must have downloaded 100 times now and I can’t figure out whats going on. It downloads fine but when I try to run it, it comes up as “insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service” and it deletes the program. I’m tried to run it with a different compatibility, as well as turning off fire walls and all my anti virus stuff. I’m completely lost. I’ve been trying to figure out how to force it to attach to the gpu, as I play on a laptop but I don’t know if it has discrete gpu or not. I’ve spent a couple hours trying to get this to work but I’m not smart enough to figure it out on my own and need help.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

which operating system do you use ? is it a 32 or 64 system
    https://support.wdc.com/knowledgebase/answer.aspx?ID=9405

1nked
    Participant

it is a 64 bit system. And I tried downloading both the x64 and regular versions multiple times but it consistently had that weird “insufficient resources” message.

What I wanted to try to do but couldn’t figure out was forcing it to the gpu like you said in the FAQ page, as I do play on a laptop. I can’t find out if it actually has discrete gpu or not, but it does have a sticker underneath the number pad that has a picture of a little box that says cpu/gpu performance.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

what is the basic OS ? and gpu stuff comes later , you should be always able to run moss whatever the gpu you have

1nked
    Participant

Ok, I hope I get this right, I’m slightly uhh technologically handicapped?

processor intel(R) Core*TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.49GHz
    Installed RAM 12.0 GB
    system type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Edition Windows 10 Home
    Version 1803
    OS build 17134.165

it also has a device ID # and a system type ID # but I don’t think those are relevant?

I’m thinking my basic OS would be the windows 10 home then I guess?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by 1nked.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair