MOSS UUID

What is Moss ? Forums MOSS UUID

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Scratch
    Participant

Is there anyway to tie the MOSS UUID of the user to the zip file name that is created for the same user?

This way you could search for a file by the UUID of the player

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

do you mean name the zip using the ID’s , sure I can but nothing will prevent player to rename it

Scratch
    Participant

Yes, force the zip to be named with the same UUID that was assigned to that player.

I understand they could changed the file name, but we as a league could deal with that accordingly.

This feature would be a big help. Thanks!

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

it will be : 2016-02-13_130223-675423894-802255.zip aka StartDate_Starttime_ID1_ID2.zip

hassenesoua
    Participant

hello nohpe, i rly liked that new name of zip file (makes things easier for tour admins)
    but if its possible, can ur logfile detects that someone changed the zip name?

for exemple when someone renames his zip file to [name].zip the moss checker detects that the zip got renamed from [old zip name] to [new name] and writes the old zip name under “zip is ok”

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

good idea , I will add a check on file name , though renaming the file wont be an evidence of anything

hassenesoua
    Participant

yeah you are right, but it will be much much easier for every admin of a tour to check id of each player from the name of zip instead of looking throught every logfile

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

it’s in version I put online sooner today

Scratch
    Participant

great…..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair