Moss stopped working (Multiple PCs)

What is Moss ? Forums Moss stopped working (Multiple PCs)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    slim
    Participant

PIC: http://fs5.directupload.net/images/151214/ir7pgbug.png

Check this topic: http://cs2d.net/viewtopic.php?f=889&t=5106&p=55675 not only one is complaining about this problem but also 2 more guys with different specs (SO,GPU,CPU and RAM) so why this is happening?
    I have using teamviewer to acess tadic pc (one of them) to extract the log and send here but is corrupted.

We are waiting for some fix as soon as possible because we have some tournaments coming soon.

Jakovec12
    Participant

Try to uncheck all in compatibility in Moss properties. Disable anti-virus for Moss if its blocking it + firewall. Make sure the version is the latest one 3.1.3.0

slim
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from Jakovec12 on January 2, 2016, 11:09
    Try to uncheck all in compatibility in Moss properties. Disable anti-virus for Moss if its blocking it + firewall. Make sure the version is the latest one 3.1.3.0

Still the same.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

I checked there is nothing specific for this game , please give more details about exact time where it happens and recent actions you did when it crashes.

slim
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from nohope on January 3, 2016, 10:04
    I checked there is nothing specific for this game , please give more details about exact time where it happens and recent actions you did when it crashes.

1º Run moss with admin acess
    2º Click capture > start
    3º Moss tells to open cs2d, after 2-3 sec just says he stop working (check the pic)

I have tried apply some fixs (using compatibility modes, check antivirus and firewall rules, etc..) but stills the same, 4 people on our community are complain with that for now.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

is there a common OS with the problem ?

slim
    Participant

Windows 7

Milriko
    Participant

Yeah it happens on windows 7. And i tried it now on XP, MOSS closes without any message after i start the capture.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

get the update, I rolled back cs2D to gdi screenshot

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair