Moss Problem

What is Moss ? Forums Moss Problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    win
    Participant

its not a long thread but everything written there. just read my posts (2).

http://cs2d.net/viewtopic.php?f=886&t=5278

offtopic: can you give me the old mossversion so i can still play in the tournament. maybe the
    error will disapear with a new update. moss worked always perfect for me but i can’t open it anymore^^

edit: i found a similar thread and i deactivated my proxy and firewall but still not working..

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

“fucking moss” no chance I help you before you learn to be polite

win
    Participant

Jesus christ. It was a methapor since we had so many problems with moss in cs2d lately. It was sacarsm bro. But srsly i tried every solution i found on this forum and I still get the same error so please heeeeeelp

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

not my humour
    anyway the guy who answered you is right , error comes from windows error on InternetOpenUrl which means a program or your provider prevents Moss to check it’s own by accessing my site

win
    Participant

and how can i find out whats blocking it? i deactivated windows firewall, my antivirus and even my mozilla proxy and it’s not working.. 😀

Jakovec12
    Participant

Got this problem as well, i solved it like this

Go to Control Panel > Windows Firewall > Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall > Find MOSS, if you dont see it in list click on Allow another program > Find and add MOSS in list, then uncheck Home/Work (Private) and Public for MOSS.

Hope it helps 🙂

win
    Participant

i tried it but it’s not working, thank you anyway^^

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair