Moss Cant Update!

What is Moss ? Forums Moss Cant Update!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ADM_nohope 6 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

daishi
    Participant

is still giving the error.

Error: An update of Moss.exe 1.7.1.0 is now avaiable. Proceed with the update …

Even the new download.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

which version you get ? get the last from this site . if you can access the site , moss should update

daishi
    Participant

I used allready the version from this site. Version 1.6.8.0

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

get 1.6.9 and give me the error message you get

daishi
    Participant

this version works fine. no problems with that.

thank you 😀

Good evening, our MOSS update is asking, however, he never updates and can not use it. What this happening to him and what to do to solve the problem?

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

shouldnt happen , most probably fixed now. anyway you can download it again from main page.
    sorry for inconvenience

is still giving the error.

Even the new download.

Good night K-OTHIC ou Nohope92,

I would love to treat these matters with you for a personal email encomodar if not, I’m admin of ESL Brazil and we have some championships going on here and we need to be well informed to use or even delaying them. My email is ronaldonicolau@hotmail.com, I’ll be waiting for a contact her.

Ronaldo ‘BanneD’ Nicolau

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

I mailed you the last version from my hotmail. however again it works now most player , thus I guess you just have in cache a wrong copy . use the one I mailed you it wont ask for an update

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.