MOSS anti cheat can be hack or not ?

What is Moss ? Forums MOSS anti cheat can be hack or not ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rambo
    Participant

i was looking on you tube today to see how to use moss anti cheat and came across this video saying that that can get around moss anti cheat and still use the wallhack,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DamvFMoqnYU
    can you tell me if this has been fix or is there still away hacker can do this , there for moss is only good for take auto screenshots?
    i have my own league and we are intrested in using this anti-cheat
    http://www.euroleague.club

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

no idea, It suppose the process is not seen too and the log still valid , which the video cant demonstrate, I dont see where something is “cracked”

Jakovec12
    Participant

There are some hacks that can bypass screenshots but not logfile easily. This guy set Generic Game to capture which is not right and you will not get good files and i dont know if it will do any change with screenshot (i think not). He didnt show logfile which he didnt confirmed its 100% bypassed.
    Btw EVERY anti cheat can be bypassed, even moss but those are mostly paid programs not free cuz it will be easy to fix the anti cheat to detect the hack.
    In cod4 community, every player need to provide moss zip file and demo to see the behavior of player in game, if some these are not send (specially demo), player is probably hiding something and need to take action against player.

Rambo
    Participant

ok that sound good . thanks and i sorry i am late getting back.

kidx
    Participant

Well if I get black screenshot from players, I ban them cause they are using a screen shot blocker. Like back in the day hackers used with punkbuster.

Butcher_TG
    Participant

Hi when I try to dowload the MOSS 64x my anti virus (Bitdefender) find trojan.generickd.43233910 this virus and that’s the same at the 86x. Please try to repair fast because I have an e-sport match tommorow.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

it’s a false positive message , there is no problem with this file

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair