Moss 3.0 beta

What is Moss ? Forums Moss 3.0 beta

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Jakovec12
    Participant

On win7 works good while AA is OFF, when its ON then there are black screenshots. On win8 as i heard even if AA is OFF players still get black screenshots but compatibility is fixed now. Will be better if that’s going to be fixed very soon cuz we have tour running and there will be more…

Jakovec12
    Participant

And one more thing. Previous version the size of zip file is small then this new version.
    Here are examples:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ockzjbpwd6abbq8/zip+size.zip

The size with 11000+KB is the previous version and has 104 screenshots and the size with 20000+KB is new version and has only 52 screenshot. Why is that ?

hassenesoua
    Participant

tested on win 8
    moss taking desktop screenshots (i didnt set any compatibility)

slim
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from hassenesoua on November 8, 2015, 12:53
    tested on win 8
    moss taking desktop screenshots (i didnt set any compatibility)

+1 same here hope for a fix soon

hassenesoua
    Participant

just wanted to report this for nohope, i am using moss normal edition not the beta ( win 8.1 x64 )
    as i said above i am having the black scren, or desktop always in all the files
    when i set the compatibility of the game as i always do , moss dont accept it, it says compatibility fixed, and it sets my game compatibility back to normal

Jakovec12
    Participant

I wanted to check one of my zip file ( 88000KB ) with check tool and then i was waiting to see the info but suddenly moss crashed… says not responding… and get one ss out of zip file and after it get back normal and says that its corrupted, touched the log file … I relaunch moss and same thing happen at start says not responding after it get normal but this it says that the zip file is ok…. first time had like this lol….
    Test it if you want: http://www.mediafire.com/download/aps8azv8e21ne92/2015-11-12_184016.zip

Jakovec12
    Participant

The new Moss version 3,0,7,0 have problems. It gave me duplicated screenshots and corrupted zip.
    Zip file to check: http://www.mediafire.com/download/idgezcy95lyga6y/corrupted.zip

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

posted a new one with I hope a 7 fix, unfortunately I got no more 7 to test

hassenesoua
    Participant

i got win 7 ill be testing it

hassenesoua
    Participant

ive tested moss on win 7 pro x64
    everything is going fine but the size of the archive became bigger
    i used to have 8/9 mb for a full clan war capture but its almost 30 mb ( also the picture quality became better) i think thats why the size is bigger

Jakovec12
    Participant

Win 8 and 8.1 users still have problem with black screenshots or is it fixed?

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

I probably broke the compression stuff , I will recheck it and restore.
    I didnt check since some days , you can find several logs on ESL crossfire, skillforce and AVA events , feel free to download some and give me feedback

Jakovec12
    Participant

That new moss version didnt fix black ss on win 8 and 8.1 ? On win 7 working fine when AA is off…

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

win 7 doesnt allow to shoot DX 11(AA) , I have a bug on DX8 , it should works but doesnt. last update fixed the compression issue

Jakovec12
    Participant

Any news for win7 to support DX11 ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair