Moss 3.0 beta

What is Moss ? Forums Moss 3.0 beta

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

Any news for win7 to support DX11 ?

slim
    Participant

Nice but I have a question (not sure if I can post here):
    According to this topic: http://nohope.eu/forum/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=103 you gonna remove the compatiblity mode fix for cs2d when you implement this feature right? Because I have lags in my mouse when the game runs at w7 (I’m using MarkC Mouse Acceleration Fix btw).

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

there is already a beta where no compatibility is required, so far there are still issues on windows 8 and 7 , but look to be ok on 10 , so feel free to test if you have windows 10

slim
    Participant

Well I tried to run cs2d without compatiblity mode but moss stills forces to use w7 compatiblity mode again (moss beta).
    Please remove that if you don’t mind.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

could you post the log file ?

slim
    Participant

I can’t post because when the compatiblity mensage apears moss close himself and give a corrupted zip with nothing (0kbs).

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

what is your real operating system?

slim
    Participant

Windows 8, one thing I forgot to tell the compatiblity mensage only appears when w7 compatiblity is not enable in cs2d shortcut (always force).

Jakovec12
    Participant

– Win7
    – DirectX 11
    – CoD4
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/1ebvde69kr3wl1a/zip.zip
    There are 4 zip files. 1 zip file is normal version of moss 2,8,3,0 and other 3 are from beta version 3,0,3,0

The beta version is not taking the screens + when i check the zip it says the log is touched and in the new line it says zip file is ok.

[Edit] Same thing happened with compatibility fix issue. It closed the moss and the zip file is empty.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

a new beta is online , mostly to fix XP issue and avoid to fight for dx11 when not possible , I’m still working on it , right now status is :
    xp: support gdi and dx9
    7 8 : should support DX11 but doesnt !
    10 : support DX11 and DX12

Jakovec12
    Participant

The new beta version is working fine now. I’ve tested it and its taking ss, cfg and logfile with no problem and when i check it, it’s all ok. However when i turn on AA, then there are black ss.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/7myes39yumda8yd/new+zip.zip
    There are 2 zip files, one is without AA and the other one is with AA on.

hassenesoua
    Participant

so this release is pretty much for win 10 users or it will be supporting all win os later?

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

the current status is the following:
    – support dx9 on XP
    – support dx11 on windows 10
    – partial support of dx11 on windows 7 and 8 , look like I fall back to dx11 iisue (black screens) while ingame

I will release this version to gather wider return from field , if I have no more regression cases listed

hassenesoua
    Participant

good luck mate ill try providing you with all details i can have , ur doin a great job (y)

slim
    Participant

So when you fix the black or desktop sceens bug?
    I will wait for that patch, atm I can’t use w7 compatiblity mode because of the mouse lags.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair