LogFile missing when sent through email

What is Moss ? Forums Bugs LogFile missing when sent through email

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Suzano
    Participant

Hi there!

I need some help.

My team has been requested to provide a moss report to the organization, and so we do.

The problem is that when the organizer receive the the zip file, LogFile.txt is missing.
    I double checked with my teamates and none of them tried anything with it and i’m sure that we did not messed around with it.

After passing the file through the moss checker, it says that is corrupted and invalid.

What should we do?

Att,
    Leandro

Suzano
    Participant

Just an update, we are currently almost banned from the entire championship and i’m saying, we are 100% innocent, please believe in us.

Suzano
    Participant

The file in question:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VOLsC20Vgw3fJ8q8cdlSqryrX0S5n27F

This is after it’s has been uploaded to the email and sent to the organizer.

After uploading another time with the same file, it keeps the logfile.txt.

sry for the many replies, i’m desperate.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Suzano.
    ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

I understand from you explanation you still have a copy with log , provide it to clear the situation I have no control over the file getting removed by mail system
    If the nrigianal zio has no log there is only 2 possible explanations :
    Moss crashed and didn’t add the log to zip but in this case the zip would be corrupted which doesn’t seem to be the case and anyway you should mention the issue to referees

Or you removed it

Suzano
    Participant

Hi! Thank you very much for your response.

Here is the zip file with the logfile.txt:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1E47VZEsbqiACWlHw6wQLSp3n__RaSZ1Z

I tried using the moss checker with both “versions”, this one says that the zip is ok and the other one says that is corrupted.

I also tried explaining the situation to the referees, but of course he did not believed in me and took it as an act of bad faith. After that, he accused me of trying to change the file to cover for my team.
    I sent the file with the logfile for him after he pointed out the missing of it in the previous email, but he didn’t want to proceed with the analysis.

I repeat, we did not changed the file at all and we don`t have a clue on how did the logfile disapeared from the .zip, and trying to prove that point is the only chance for my team to continue in the tournament.

I apologize for my english, if something is not clear, feel free to ask for a better explanation.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

the last file you posted is ok and untouched

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.