Is this program really trusted?

What is Moss ? Forums Is this program really trusted?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rosamaha
    Participant

Because my and some anti-virus programs of friends, don’t like the exe that much ? so any proofs that this is trusted?

Rosamaha

Jakovec12
    Participant

MOSS is crypted to avoid memory attacks against the program and therefore some Anti-Virus programs may get a wrong detection.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

Jakovec12 is tright I have to cypher exe and use memory protection APIs to prevent injection , thus some low end antivirus get offensed

Rosamaha
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from nohope on February 25, 2016, 19:49
    Jakovec12 is tright I have to cypher exe and use memory protection APIs to prevent injection , thus some low end antivirus get offensed

okay thx you two!

but problem is, we want to make a mw3 tournment with this anti cheat .. but if some idiots see that then, then they will cry and things like that because there anti virus program is screaming ._. any solutions for that?

Jakovec12
    Participant

Just send them to this post to see its trusted and it will be all fine or include it in tournament rules that this thing can happen so they should not be worried about it.

Rosamaha
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from Jakovec12 on February 27, 2016, 10:04
    Just send them to this post to see its trusted and it will be all fine or include it in tournament rules that this thing can happen so they should not be worried about it.

OKay, but I dont know if that will be enough for them -.-

is the anti cheat working fine for mw3?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair