Is this macro?

What is Moss ? Forums General Is this macro?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nohope 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

darkhell212
    Participant

So we had a ghostmode tournament in CrossFire, in which we had to use Moss , one of the players had this suspicious graph, is it macro ?

PS: in ghostmode we mostly bunnyhop a lot as Blacklist so its common that the macros are of “space space” sequence.

https://pastebin.com/j0WRvT1a

nohope
    Keymaster

sequence [SPACE] [SPACE] => 100% a macro

darkhell212
    Participant

So space S and space D are not ? cuz i have seen a lot of players that seem legit with these too

nohope
    Keymaster

the macro is [SPACE] [SPACE] here , it caught too some S and D along with the SPACE in a timing below 140 ms , but they are not numerous and regular enough to be macros.
    basically he was moving and bunnying …

darkhell212
    Participant

Thank you very much for your assistance 🙂 , by the way, is MOSS bypassable in any way? as in can you edit files somehow / or bypass the “macro detection” ? as some people suspect others that show a “clear no macro log”

nohope
    Keymaster

yes of course , I can do it. but so far I dont know if anyone else can. btw you have a checker in Moss to control if Zip or log has been edited

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  nohope.

darkhell212
    Participant

i mean, is the moss file checker by-passable ? as in can you edit the log somehow yet bypass the zip checker?

I appreciate all the helpful responses you have given 🙂 and the wonderful anti cheat , thanks a lot.

nohope
    Keymaster

the log is secured by cyphered sha2 , to bypass you need to rebuild it , same for screens captures

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.