Is this a macro?

What is Moss ? Forums General Is this a macro?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Elkstir
    Participant

http://prnt.sc/uk9c7k

Good Day.

Do you mind checking if this is some sort of macro? If you need anymore details please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Elkstir.

FACTOIDS
    Participant

Yes it does look like a macro. Most probably a R6 macro

Elkstir
    Participant

Yes, it was recorded in R6. Thank you for the assistance. I will wait for ADM Nohope to confirm but this is pretty much conclusive evidence.

Thank you again. <3

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

what is DD in R6 a quick lean ?
    anyway this DD is automated
    it’s less sure for space C , are there some C space in log ?
    and there is probably a no rec macro too , but for now graph is caped to 10 due to a bug , I’m fixing it

Elkstir
    Participant

Yep DD would be a quick peak.

Space C is what is confusing, there is legitimately nothing in siege that I could think of that would make sense with a space and C.

As for the no recoil macro I would not be surprised at this point.

Thank you so much for all the help. It is much appreciated.

Elkstir
    Participant

Hey ADM Nohope. Its me again. 😀

Im just wondering. So apparently, he just set his keyboard to 5ms debounce (this was the first match he played with it set like this), and that this is why the D was looking like that. Is that possible? Supposedly he can replicate it every single time on 5ms, but not on 10ms debounce. If that is possible, I would then have to look into that.

Thanks again for any and all help given. 🙂

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

I could understand that but why only DD then any key would have the same behavior and I ‘m curious to see which software allow a 5 ms repeat rate

Elkstir
    Participant

The keyboard itself (Ducky one 2 mini) allows the debounce rate to be adjusted on the keyboard itself. Link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/675025065380675594/757556252262924379/Screenshot_20200921-125745_Drive.jpg

Is it possible that perhaps, because of the fact that the keyboard has been in use for a very long time, the D key has begun malfunctioning slightly, and that is why it is the only key to show these weird patterns when on 5ms debounce?

Elkstir
    Participant

Sorry for the late reply, I was busy investigating possible things that could be affecting the Moss file. 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Elkstir.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair