Invalid Windows Configuration

What is Moss ? Forums Bugs Invalid Windows Configuration

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Agentelopes
    Participant

When i try to start MOSS i get the error message: Invalid Windows Configuration. My WMI is enabled and i already tested it with the WMI Tester and i don’t get any error messages so i guess everything is working. My OS is Windows10 up-to-date. Would appreciate any help to fix this problem.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

retry with the update and if still a problem post a screnshot of wmitester

Agentelopes
    Participant

Still the same problem. https://imgur.com/a/fQyC7bl here’s the wmitest screenshot. I did the first test, the OS one if u need any other just tell me and i’ll post a screenshot of it

Agentelopes
    Participant

Now it still says invalid windows configuration but also say error code:65535

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

I added a message to check where it fails , so it seems the com library is broken on your PC. I can add more messages but for sure there is something broken on your PC

Agentelopes
    Participant

So i’ve fixed my problem, apparently despite adding it to the exclusion list my AV(Comodo Dragon) was still blocking Moss somehow, i’ve disabled it and it’s working as intended now, thanks for the help and sorry for bothering you with such a rookie mistake

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

no problem , it’s useful to know an antivirus may block acccess to wmi or com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.