If its possible to make this feature

What is Moss ? Forums If its possible to make this feature

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jakovec12
    Participant

When we are ready to start game, everybody whose gonna play must be connected in some group so we can be sure nobody is mixing and if somebody leaved it should be write somewhere the players name. This will be useful for tournaments as in CoD4 there are players who are not from that clan and try to mix with them.

If its possible to fix black screenshots while AA is on because a lot of players dont like to play with bad graphics. Its not a big issue but if you can make this possible.

Jakovec12
    Participant

Can i get any answer please???

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

did you try last version ?

Jakovec12
    Participant

MOSS version 2,5,8,0 ? Well i dont see that feature what i request and there is still black ss while AA is on.

Did i said something wrong on this post or you didnt understand what i was trying to say?

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

AA cant be handled by moss without hooking the game as a cheat does. and chance to get players banned for are too high . so no AA issue cant be considered

Jakovec12
    Participant

OK its not a big deal about AA, i was just asking if its possible.
    What about feature what i request, can you make that ?
    There was an anti-cheat before called UAC = Universal Anti-Cheat ( it was closed 2 years ago ) and it took ss just like MOSS but the players who are playing match must be connected in some group name that we could make and everybody could join in that group so the anti-cheat could work properly and we could check players info while playing the match to be sure its not mixing for some clan or is it a hacker who got caught. Can you make that kind of option as it will be good to stop players to mix for some clan and its a long process to check everyone logfile before and after match ?

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

there is no revenue for Moss , so I cant afford a big server to host logs and others stuff. (this is the reason why dexus shut down UAC) . Moss is and will stay free of use but is mostly standalone , my server supports pic use of 500 players the way it works right now but it wont if players post stuff

Lumi
    Participant

1.The best way to help on this is to take all first 60 sec when the game starts and then be random as it is now.

2.One more think to help some problems the screeshots it tales at same hour it will be in the same file

Or detect when the code /name is used on cmd of the game.

Example

1. If he start the game at 16:00 the program should take at least 1 screenshot per 2 seconds till it be 16:01 (60sec.)

2.If a player start the game at 17:30 and close and then open at 17:39 the screenshots are saved in the same rar file.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair