GET UID

What is Moss ? Forums General GET UID

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Zoog.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zoog
    Participant

Hi, I’m a rainbow six siege tournament organizer. I am also a development manager in my organization. We use Moss as a primary tool to ensure the integrity of our players. On the Rainbow Six Siege game side we noticed that you were able to provide us with the “gamessetting.ini” files of the uplay accounts installed on the pc. The “gamessetting.ini” files are stored in a parant folder and the name of this folder corresponds to the unique identifier of the account associated with “gamessetting.ini”. With this indenfiant we are able to determine what are their SMURF’ and whether this account belongs to cheaters.

So my question is simple asked.

Would it be possible to develop them to show us wherever the “gamessetting.ini” files come from, with the exact path to where they were extracted?

At least the name of the parent folder would be of exceptional use.

thank you,
    Zoog.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by Zoog.
    • This topic was modified 1 month ago by Zoog.
    ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

I’m not sure to understand , the full path to ini is already stored in log along with the name of this specific file in zip
    what exactly do you need more ?

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by ADM_nohope.
    Zoog
    Participant

How, Realy, i just saw that now, i havent seen this and have been using moss for a long time. Sorry, thank for the response.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair