Desktop screens on windows 8 (with mouse lags)

What is Moss ? Forums Desktop screens on windows 8 (with mouse lags)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    slim
    Participant

Again I’m still reporting this bug because is kinda annoying to fix this, the only way is add the compatiblity mode to windows 7 and disable display scaling on high dpi settings (which creates some mouse lags for cs2d).

So any chance to fix this issue?

slim
    Participant

Nohope still waiting for a answer…

I don’t know but in past the moss didn’t have this issues and now with this updates you only support windows 10 now (don’t forget most of the people are still stuck at windows 7/8/8.1 because some companies don’t want to update the systems).

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

do you talk about a screenshot issues or cpu ?
    could you describe your problem a bit more ?

slim
    Participant

I’m talking about the screenshots, the only way I can make moss work well is running the counterstrike2d.exe directly on the folder with the w7 compatiblity mode and display scaling on high dpi settings off (using shortcuts with or without compatiblity modes or another parameters don’t do nothing and I get only black or desktop screens on my report).
    The mouse lags only appear when I use the w7 compatiblity mode and display scaling on high dpi settings off (feels like the mouse don’t react the same way without using this settings, kinda hard to explain), after I remove this thing disappears (and is only for this game the others I don’t have this problem).

SPECS:

CPU: Intel Celeron B830 1.80 ghz
    GPU: Intel HD 1000
    DX: 11.0
    RAM: 4 GB

I don’t get it, the old moss always run well for all OS’s but now is kinda impossible to play with this especially for the incoming tournaments we got atm.
    Waiting for a answer.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

there is no real question , but anyway “display scaling on high dpi settings ” how do you that ?
    your game is full scren or windowed ? could you check you process monitoring to detail which process eats the cpu , because Moss shouldnt be the real pain

slim
    Participant

Check this image the display scaling on high dpi settings is this option:

bHFYSm8d-appl-s-.png

My game is on fullscreen mode and running with opengl (we can’t run dx now because the creator of cs2d is fixing a bug related to dx). The moss process don’t eat nothing anyway.

PS: Running the original counterstrike.exe enables directx by default but still I need to add the settings I mentioned to make the moss working well.
    So there’s no chance to use shortcuts without “special” parameters and get the in-game screens with opengl (or directx when the creator finish to fix the bug)?

PS2: Ok one user discover a hotfix for run on directx mode without bugs but same problem about the moss screens.

Waiting for a answer.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

where can I get the game , its not the CS2D I know

slim
    Participant
    slim
    Participant

We’re still waiting for a fix, most of the cs2d players still have desktop screens even the w10 users with this update. So please can you do something ?

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

ok, retry :
    – under windows 10 , I changed cs2D again to dx11 , as far I tested , it works even with opengl
    – under windows 8 or 7 , there is no chance I can screen opengl , directx only is supported
    – there should be anymore CPU lag

slim
    Participant

First one I didn’t complain about the cpu lag but thanks anyway. About the windows 10 desktop screenshots I told to some friends for testing and give me some feedback.
    Ok now about the windows 8 when I use the shortcut only appears this mensage: “compatiblity fixed, please restart” so everytime I need to use the moss I need search the original folder for running the counterstrike2d.exe… And the “mouselags” still persists is the compatiblity thing so I’m gonna repeat the same thing: (So there’s no chance to use shortcuts without “special” parameters ?) .

slim
    Participant

Nohope thank you for your time I’ve upgraded for windows 10 (got support for intel graphics card now) so no more weird “mouse lags” or special parameters for shortcuts and is all fine.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair