Corrupted MOSS files

What is Moss ? Forums Bugs Corrupted MOSS files

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  nohope 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Remus
    Participant

Hello noHope,

we received yesterday a lot of corrupted MOSS files (regarding a tourney).
    All players complained about the same problem: after the MOSS update,they weren’t able to close MOSS by a natural way and they all got corrupted files at least.

Are you aware about any bug like this? Or could you give me an advice?

kenz1e
    Participant

Hello noHope,

(Regarding to the last Mike’s message)

I was participating in the yesterdays tournament, so I would like to describe the situation a bit closer from the players’ view.
    At the begining everything went fine we oppened our mosses like we always do and also there were no problems with it while the game was running. After the game we all stopped our mosses and then the problem arrived. After pressing “STOP” button the programm was not responding for a longer while, after that it immidiatley closed by itself. All the files have been saved but we couldn’t open them because the moss crashed so there was no log file. Also while reinstalling moss my antivirus (AVAST) detected moss as a virus, so I turned it off like I did with the windows defender. Unluckily it didn’t help at any point and the moss was still crashing (5 games in a row) for nearly every player of the tournament.

(the problem happend after yesterdays moss update)

I hope I described it well, waiting for your response.

Best Regards, kenz1e.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  kenz1e.

nohope
    Keymaster

game was ?

jiibee
    Participant

Game was Black Squad, I had the same as kenz1e except for me it worked in 2 games out of 5.

kftt
    Participant

HI,same happened with me once after new update from yesterday for BlackSquad cup many teams had same problem!!

nohope
    Keymaster

I tried to optimize analysis process , I will fix or roll it back tonite

Remus
    Participant

Hello @nohope,

can you confirm to me that it was a known bug of MOSS?
    This would be important to me because I need a official confirmation of you for the medics of Black Squad,to give out prizes.

We would do this last tournament to an exception.

Thank you.

nohope
    Keymaster

yes there was a problem in yesterday version , I hope It’s fixed now

Remus
    Participant

Hello nohope,

unfortunately,there were today again many problems and complaints about crashing MOSS and in follow corrupted files.

Greetings Mike

nohope
    Keymaster

I need dmp files to be sure where is the problem and more explanation about when it happens and OS used

Remus
    Participant

I don’t have the problems. I am hosting the tournaments and are depended on MOSS for these. We had the problems with many players on Sunday as you recognized and today on our 2v2 tournament again. I will try to get the other players with this problem to your forum.

They have to describe it to you. One of them is the user “Lezzior”.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  Remus.

Lezzior
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve got a problem with MOSS in Black Squad. It happen today the (22.11.2018) after update. When im capturing Black Squad for example in menu for 3 mins it will easy stop the capturing, but for example if i capture a match who will take more time, its stopping working after clicking capture -> stop.
    I can post you some errors of it if You need to.
    Cheers

Also i want to add, that this happend to me after this new update, cause last weekend i could be normally playing longer matches on ESL and ESHUB with it.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  Lezzior.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  Lezzior.

KileX
    Participant

I got a Moss issue which says that my Mossfiles are corrupted
    In the following screenshot you can see the problem:

https://gyazo.com/a486d6e31505b5aa18deea6b70c5ef6f

Remus
    Participant

Hello nohope,

also about this topic: can you confirm that there also was a bug in your program in the period Thursday, the 22th – until Sunday, the 25th of November.

Especially on Thursday,we received again a lot of complaints about crashed/corrupted MOSS files. I would need the confirmation for giving out or not giving out the prizes.

Thanks a lot.

Mike

nohope
    Keymaster

yes there was a bug at macro analysis time in 469 and 470 , 471 and 472 are ok ( 471 is the fix and 472 add a game).
    this was an failed optimization in analysis , I reverted it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.