“config_mp.cfg” file for CoD4

What is Moss ? Forums “config_mp.cfg” file for CoD4

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Jakovec12
    Participant

Hello nohope,
    i saw that in cs there are more files that moss can take such as config file. Can you make that for CoD4 aswell, we want to see if players are using some illegal binds that are making them to others more advantage in game and we dont like that. We mostly cant know if someone is playing fairly or not if we dont see in config file which of binds are players using it and are those legal or illegal to use. It would be easy for us to check it and know that they didnt changed anything in config after match. If it would be possible to put that file then can you make while they are playing, which of commands they changed or put new during the game, for example before this command was /com_maxfps 125 and then during the game he changed to 250 so it should be writed that he used that command to change his fps ( its legal to change it, was just an example ).

Thank you for making this great program its a pleasure to use it and i hope it will stay for a long. I hope someone is donating you for your work, i would like to donate aswell but right now i m not able but i will in future. Thank you again. 🙂

Regards,
    Jakovec12

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

related to game exe it’s in .\players\profiles\config_mp.cfg correct ?

Jakovec12
    Participant

\players\profiles\(players name like mine Jakovec12)\config_mp.cfg

Jakovec12
    Participant

Can i just know are you working on this feature what i request ??

Jakovec12
    Participant

Saw you just come back as you were offline for some time.
    Just gonna ask is this gonna happen in next update cuz i really want to know.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

yes it will , I had urgent fix to add for the last one , but it will be ok next one

Jakovec12
    Participant

Saw today the new update of MOSS and as you said in next update there will be this feature and i thought you added this. I entered in CoD4, played for 2 mins then left. I checked the zip file and there was no config file in zip file.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

no I didnt finish , I had an urgent update global to windows 10 for all games . I’m still on your requet tough but I have to find which profile is in use to get the correct cfg

Jakovec12
    Participant

In players -> profiles -> there are names of profiles and there is a text document called “active” which is showing which of profile is active. i dont know if that helped anything, let me know if you need any more info.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

added in beta version , let me know if it works

Jakovec12
    Participant

Yeah now i see the config file but there is one problem. When i remove something in config file and check the zip file it detects it as ok, can that be fixed to work just like with the logfile ?

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

captured files are now sha secured, however it has 2 borders effects :
    – it’s global to any game with captured files , so I need beta testers on others games
    – you cant have the same file captured twice in a session and secured, so captured file had to be renamed to handle game stops and restarts , as I capture it each time

Jakovec12
    Participant

I tested the new version of Moss 2,6,8,0. When i played in server for few rounds and then left. I check the zip file with check tool and it says that the config is corrupted. While i check the config file, its same as my original config.
    Here is the zip file..
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/xlkpkf6bqtgd2ci/2015-08-31_092534.zip

[Edit] Tested again, and now it shows 2 config file in zip file, both of them are corrupted as i used the check tool and they are same and its like my original config.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/r9clxzll33oa6tg/2015-08-31_093947.zip

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

it should be fixed now

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair