Capture frequency

What is Moss ? Forums Capture frequency

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jakovec12
    Participant

When i open MOSS it’s set for COD 4 and capture frequency is a screen each 120s. When i went to parameters and mark COD 4 and press OK, capture frequency is now a screen each 15s. Does it make any change when i m doing that from 120s to 15s and can that be fixed?

Also when i check the zip file it takes time to check it, maybe because there are a lot of screenshots inside (200+), can you do something about it to make it faster like before i used to check it quickly?

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

you cant set the frequency , it’s done game by game upon request (should be a consensus) , It created to many problems to let the player set it (oops …).
    there is a very useful tool call Cdisplay you can use to open and view zip very fast
    anyway I set cod4 back to 60 s and wont goes below in future

Jakovec12
    Participant

Ty, very useful tool 🙂

Jakovec12
    Participant

Hey again, in zip file the number of screenshots are not in order but the zip is ok and not corrupted
    001.jpg
    003.jpg
    005.jpg

Here i provided the zip file to check this issue and if you can to fix it
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/9rvu9ran5uqsvr4/2016-04-03_183029_1744307244_498413648.zip

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

it’s an error while deduplicating screens, nothing from player , I thought I fixed it, only one player ?

Jakovec12
    Participant

Others have the same issue as well and its always in this order
    001.jpg
    003.jpg
    005.jpg

Jakovec12
    Participant

One more thing i need to add
    When i open Moss, normally its set for COD 4 and i dont need anymore to go in parameters and mark COD 4 again but now i see sometimes that Moss is set for Generic Game and dont get config.cfg file and i need to check every time to make sure its COD 4. If you can look up on that as well.
    TY.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

missing even screens is known , I will check. losing last game is abnormal and shouldnt happen unless you kill the registry key. I need to know which conditions or previous actions drive to that.
    and yes of course if you dont choose the right game, it doesnt track game specific issues. so set it in your rules making a wrong game selected an invalid moss ( I will go more in depth in AC part detection systems next weeks)

Jakovec12
    Participant

Screenshots issue fixed, ty.
    The thing when having a game select wrong is still little problem. Sometimes it’s set automatically to Generic Game when you open Moss, and before normally once you set to COD 4 you don’t need to worry about any change.
    By the way people got confused, you set Capture Frequency for COD 4 to 60s, but when you open Moss it tells it’s 120s but when you go to File->Parameters->Click on COD 4 it’s then saying 60s.
    aihtMvZH.png
    zPi65MFyfW.png

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

message is wrong , real frequency is still 60 , nevertheless I fixed the display

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair