Menu Close

Black Screenshots – AAPG (Americas Army Proving Grounds)

What is Moss ? Forums Black Screenshots – AAPG (Americas Army Proving Grounds)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Colts
    Participant

get the log or zip , maybe we can get more details. is there any AA setting on aapg ?

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

get the log or zip , maybe we can get more details. is there any AA setting on aapg ?

Colts
    Participant

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kr2d3qkbgd2ng3b/MIKEY%20INV%20-%202016-03-10_021953_822702326_2003725911.zip?dl=0

Yeah AAPG has AA setting but the one common thing so far is Windows 8.1 64bit

Colts
    Participant

Another issue is some peoples ZIP files just contain blank screenshots and a logfile…No AAEngine.ini, AAGame.ini, or AASystemsettings.ini how is this possible?

I checked the zips and they are all ok.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

post it please

Colts
    Participant
    Colts
    Participant

I had to delete the upload links due to need space in my dropbox if you havnt got around to checking them out let me know.

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

sorry I failed to see previous post

Colts
    Participant
    Colts
    Participant

The link above is a zip file with black screenshots

Here is a zip file with missing AAEngine.ini, AAGame.ini, and AASystemSettings.ini
    https://mega.nz/#!JJJGlDDC!tCJf9sqWvjIRWPde5ZNDBLXFwlsQlBNlWsMIJZBeNXo

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

the first one activated some game features (AA , AAO , MB) which requires the game to switch to dx11, as already mentioned I can only screen DX11 under Windows 10 , if he wants such features he has to move to windows 10
    the second one just didnt choose AAO game but generic game, thus I dont care the game process neither the files to monitor

Colts
    Participant

ok America’s Army Proving Grounds doesn’t support DirectX 11. I will let the second guy know. Thanks.

Scratch
    Participant

Not to hijack Colts thread…….

Didnt you say that if a player ran their game in “window mode” regardless of operating system, they would return valid screen shots?

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

to make the things clear : DX9 uses a single device for all processes . so shooting DX9 is quite easy even if your process (moss) is not the game.
    in dx11 under windows 7/8 , a game has it’s own device on DX11 , so there is no way for an extenral process to shoot a game without hooking directx to inject the game. which is exactly the thing cheats do and moss cant do without the risk to get blacklisted.
    now windows 10 offer a top level API , which allow to shoot dx11 without injecting. this api should works in windows 8 or 7 but doesnt.
    so basically : on 7/8 you have to prevent the system to switch to DX11 ( whatever the game supports).

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.