Auto upload

What is Moss ? Forums Auto upload

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lumi
    Participant

Hi nice program you have i am a fan of yours since when it start working for cod. I realy apreciate this because i play the game for 6-7 years and i never saw so many hackers until 2 or 3 years. Its hard to play in public (bcs we cant control them) atleast help us to make sure all players are fair (if they use moss). The game was build to have some fun and be with our friends and if we want be competitive but the hackers sometimes dont let us enjoy the game, build rage instead of joy and the trust disapeared.

Well one more time thanks.

Now the feature i would like to have is auto-upload in some server (like mediafire or 2share or something) when the game close.

It can be upload like punkbuster that makes is own ip and save all the files. Butfor moss upload the upload can stay alive 2 hours and then delete to save memory.

Why? Because some players says they cant upload because the intenet upload speed. As i said the trust os destroyed and i dont belive anyone so thats why i think it would be great.

Thx nohope and stay cool 😀

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

right now the strategy is no upload, even with that I get some virus/trojan fake alerts to deal with.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair