Anti Cheat for MW2 ?!

What is Moss ? Forums Anti Cheat for MW2 ?!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Rosamaha
    Participant

okay no problem ^^
    nice okay so:

captured file location:

-) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2\players\config_mp.cfg
    But the config should maybe be also checked more or less if everybody got the same .. so maybe its both captured and monitored ..

monitored files locations:

-) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2\main\localized_english_iw00.iwd
    And idk how to make that, but every country has diferent names for this folder, so maybe also do it for localized_german & localized_french …

-) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2\main\iw_00.iwd

-) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2\main\iw_04.iwd

-) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2\main\iw_07.iwd

-) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2\main\iw_11.iwd

Hopefully that helps you!

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

as usual , I need the game .exe name and eventual files to profile (aka check they are unedited) or to capture and their relative location to EXE

Rosamaha
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from nohope on February 27, 2016, 15:27
    as usual , I need the game .exe name and eventual files to profile (aka check they are unedited) or to capture and their relative location to EXE

iw4mp.exe

and which other things you need, just explain me 😀

thx bro, if it will in next version <3

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

yes it will , other things may be files which may be edited by players or text files with some settings not allowed

Rosamaha
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from nohope on February 29, 2016, 16:59
    yes it will , other things may be files which may be edited by players or text files with some settings not allowed

ahh okay ofc there are some!
    you also need the folders where they are because some are in many folders … ^^

-) config_mp.cfg
    -) localized_english_iw00.iwd (maybe also do it for other languages, like german, france …)
    -) iw_07.iwd and iw_04.iwd and iw_11.iwd

that are so all things I would say …

thx bro <3

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

I dont have the game , so I cant find where the files are located , I need the directory too.
    I added the game without files for now, and explain if the file has to be captured or just monitored:
    – a captured file is embedded in final ZIP and let you check if some settings are used (which could be forbidden)
    – a monitored file has just a checksum calculated , players should have all the same checksum for a specific file, if not the file has been edited

Rosamaha
    Participant

okay no problem ^^
    nice okay so:

captured file location:

-) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2\players\config_mp.cfg
    But the config should maybe be also checked more or less if everybody got the same .. so maybe its both captured and monitored ..

monitored files locations:

-) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2\main\localized_english_iw00.iwd
    And idk how to make that, but every country has diferent names for this folder, so maybe also do it for localized_german & localized_french …

-) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2\main\iw_00.iwd

-) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2\main\iw_04.iwd

-) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2\main\iw_07.iwd

-) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2\main\iw_11.iwd

Hopefully that helps you!

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

EXE is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2\ ?
    captured implies monitoring however a single byte change changes the SHA signature
    so config files have to be captured , and monitoring them is useless

Rosamaha
    Participant

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 yes 😀

okay good, then do that bro ^^

-Rosamaha

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

last version should collectMonitor those files

Rosamaha
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from nohope on March 22, 2016, 18:37
    last version should collectMonitor those files

okay bro! I tested it today and it works fine!

But I have some questions to you.. maybe do you have teamspeak or steam? to write or speak?

my Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rosamaha1/

or my Teamspeak IP: teamsharx.nitrado.net

-Rosamaha

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair