Accused of Macro Usage

What is Moss ? Forums General Accused of Macro Usage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thaiminater
    Participant

Hi,

I am about to get perma-banned by the DeSBL (German eSports League) because I am suspected to use a macro, proofen by the patterns shown in the MOSS logfile.
    I dont use any macros. I use a Anne Pro 2 Keyboard with red Gatorade Switches and the “suspicious” keys are C and Space. On “C” I have my crouch-Button and Space is unbinded because I would always press it by accident when pressing “C” (I press C with my thumb).
    I was told that everythhing above 50 events on a single timestamp is not possible to be human-made, so my 105 events on 24ms must be a macro. But to me it is just that every time that I press C, I also press Space.
    Also, you can see that it peaks at 9ms and 16ms as well. Plus, all the other combinations have their highest peak at 24ms as well. Does that even make sense if it was a macro?
    I sincerly hope you have an answer to my problem.

You can find the log-file at https://www.file-upload.net/download-13760733/Logfile.log.html

…and a screenshot of the pattern at https://ibb.co/41kknHw

Regards
    Leo

ADM_nohope
    Keymaster

Can you explain how such a log can achieved without a macro

Thaiminater
    Participant

I think it’s the combination of my Keyboard running at 125hz and the fact that whenever I press C I also press Space. The chance of hitting the time frame between 17-24 ms is 25%. The PC polling of the USB then registers the second key press 24 ms after the first. This pattern repeats in all of the sequences. Everytime with a factor of 8ms.

officialtaxz
    Participant

i’ve literally the same issue.
    got disqualified bcs of pattern like this and im not using an macro at all

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair