Reply To: [ADD] – [REQ] ROBLOX

What is Moss ? Forums New games and features Request [ADD] – [REQ] ROBLOX Reply To: [ADD] – [REQ] ROBLOX

Duuca
Participant

Hello again NoHope! Thank you for the fast implementation!
Im back with some testing updates.

I’ve ran Moss for roblox on multiple machines and I got some weird results in regards to the additional log file that is created after roblox closes (AppData\Local\Roblox\logs) otherwhise, the moss screens + log are alright.

Inside the link there are 2 zips that have some kind of errors, I ve looked up the FAQ but can’t seem to work them out:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10vyxGWutNiXu3NrpnvhiRxB2soHXKU4b

I got 3 scenarios from my test
– 1st one: Moss captures screenshots and makes the log just fine but doesn t bring the log made after the finished roblox session located in AppData\Local\Roblox\logs

– 2nd one: Moss captures screenshots and makes the log just fine but brings random logs from AppData\Local\Roblox\logs, and not the most recent one, made from closing the roblox session.It also creates a corrupt zip.

– 3rd one: for this one I’ve deleted all logs from AppData\Local\Roblox\logs and tried again, Moss captures screenshots and makes the log just fine but instead of the roblox log it brings in a service_log.txt.089 that seems to mention random dates and times and 2 errors: Failed to connect to Steam Service (183) and Failed to create Service pipe (2) I thought that the second one is being caused by the firewall or some setting from there but that wasn’t the case.

Thank you for the help!

Play Cool , Play Hard but Play Fair