MOSS is an Anti-cheat created in 2010 by Nohope92 to assist free games development in online games. it covers most of the FPS competitive games.
MOSS helps online Esport leagues to control their players fair-play and identity.
MOSS’s features are:
– Automatic random screenshots
– Unique PC identifier based on Hardware information
– Game’s key files capture
– Real time Processor Speed versus BIOS setup and box nominal speed
– Game Exe SHA signature and start/stop time and injections
– Ingame screenshot stored when PrtnScrn is pressed
– Macros usage reported including Keys, timing and deviation and usage count
– No-recoil Macros
– Processes names, path and SHA2 listing at game start
– Antivirus in use and it’s status
All this information is embedded in a final secured ZIP file, which has to be provided to league’s admins by player as a fair-play evidence.
This zip can be read by anyone, thus opponents or game admins can check :
– ZIP integrity (using integrated Moss checker)
– The activity log
– All screenshots captured (get cdisplayex free tool to directly view the zip images)
MOSS supports the following games:
– Call of Duty serie (Cod 4, MW2, MW3, BO , BO II , BO 3, WW II), Battlefield serie (2, 4, 1, 5) , Warrock, Crossfire, Pointblank, CombatArms, CS2D, Ghost Recon, Skill Special Force, Soldier Front, Alliance of Valiant Arms, Blackshot, Warface, America’s Army Proving Ground, Enemy Territory, F.E.A.R., Vietcong, Phantomers, Metro Conflict, Rainbow Six, Sof, Insurgency, Fortnite , Pubg, H1Z1 , Zula , Black Squad, Apex Legend, Ring of Elysium, Master Arena, Modern Combat 5, OverWatch, Escape from Tarkov, Ironsight, Mount&Blade Warband, Ballistic Overkill, Battalion 1944, Dota 2, Wolfteam, CS:GO ( and some more nobody play)
If you want a specific game added , just request it in forum
MOSS handles a daily amount of 5K to 10K games
Feel free to use it in any league or platform as long you credit me and link this site,
You are not allowed to share the program on your own site, neither to edit, modify or reverse engineer it. You still can use automation as detailed in forum.
Some usage stats (matchs/month):