NOHOPE PLS CHECK

What is Moss ? Forums General NOHOPE PLS CHECK

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  darkbee16 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

microslav
    Participant

File name has changed. 7 screens are gone from 0.59 – 0.68. LOG file are gone. Whats is that mean? Low pc?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1xvufp4gxnqhuc8/5.zip/file

nohope
    Keymaster

file is incomplete , it may comes from a crash but some files have been removed too and it has be done afterward

AnasAnos
    Participant

he got moss.exe has stopped working and after that the moss was currpted for sure and the screens like that without any remove ..

*note* : he has really shitty pc

AnasAnos
    Participant

+ let’s say he want to remove some pic’s .. he can’t even do that with corrupted moss .. this moss is already corrupted he need to repair it then remove the pictures then what? how can he make it corrupted again and send it? he can’t remove files from a corrupted moss and still being corrupted 😀 he need to fix it first then send the edited one .. but here in this case he sent the corrupted one. he can’t edit it when it’s already corrupted .. he can’t remove pics and make it back to look corrupted again.

avenger1337
    Participant

^are u sure he deleted the screenshots? he has low-end PC, may it cause the problem?
    It is a tournament and we are waiting for a fast-respond, please.

AnasAnos
    Participant

it was always like that for him .. always get moss.exe has stopped working when he try to close the moss and not only for him for alot of other players too .. so the problem is known long time ago. and it’s always the same result he get moss stopped working almost 90% of the times he use moss because of his pc.

AnasAnos
    Participant

ok let’s go with the theory of .. “some screens got deleted manually from the player”

ok i try to delete a picture from this moss and i can’t!

Why? because i can’t delete picture and make the file be corrupted again.

screen of me trying to delete .. you can try by yourself too.

View post on imgur.com

AnasAnos
    Participant

if he really deleted some pictures like you said .. he would rename the pictures and make everything look fine and the file won’t be corrupted anymore. but the file is already corrupted because he always get’s the moss stopped working error.

nohope
    Keymaster

you got the point , if for some reason moss can get a screen it’s notified in log but there is no log here …
    and yes there is no simple way to remove a file from an unfinalized zip.
    so we could in this of situation where both moss get crashed and was unable to get some screens

on another side if would be a good idea to request a screenshot in cas of moss crash. as far I know the crashes occur on Windows XP or 7 32 bit but I’m not able to reproduce them

darkbee16
    Participant

What is that mean? just crushed? and nothing special?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.