moss has stopped working and damaged files

What is Moss ? Forums General moss has stopped working and damaged files

This topic contains 24 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  abysz 19 hours, 24 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

carlos224
    Participant

Hello, I have this error, does someone help me solve it? Thank you sdanull

carlos224
    Participant

nohope
    Keymaster

which game was selected ?
    which moss version (screen is a week old) ?
    does it happen always or just once ?

carlos224
    Participant

I have selected the call of duty 2 game this week I have a cod2 tournament and I am the only one that does not work the moss.

If you help me solve the problem, it would help me a lot, thank you for your attention

nohope
    Keymaster

just wondering, your OS is vista ?

carlos224
    Participant

I have windows 7 ultimate, plus the error happens when playing more than 15 minutes, the moss is fine but only if I play less than 15 minutes if I play more than 15 minutes generates the error moss has stopped working

abysz
    Participant

I have the same issue as well. Running cod4 on win7 ultimate. It works fine for shorter periods but crashes just like carlos224’s when the match time is over 15 mins. The screens can’t be viewed and the log file is missing.

The latest update did not fix the issue either.

This is the crash log I believe: http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/1ssDnX2C/file.html

nohope
    Keymaster

do you have the C:\Users\ADMIN\Desktop\MOSS.dmp

abysz
    Participant

If the question was to me, I do not.

Jakovec12
    Participant

Got reports from players that Moss stopped working for them when they stop capture making the zip file corrupted and without logfile. The issue starts when they use it for a longer time and it takes a long time to finalize the zip because of new macro analysis. Players didn’t receive any MOSS.dmp when i asked them about it. No problems with the firewall or anti-virus to make that issue happen.

Also i got from one player for the first time Moss to fail capture last screenshot while the zip file and logfile are ok.
    If you can just confirm did the player deleted or not.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/wi23gvzcx4c1lmi/2017-12-24_133453_135431577_1267544572.zip

If there’s need for more details i will try to get it for you.

nohope
    Keymaster

it only happens on windows 7 ?
    I will check the ZIP to see if the file could be not in
    and last thing for me he has a bunny macro

Jakovec12
    Participant

Waiting for those players to respond to me but i think they said they are using windows 7 (not sure).
    I m using windows 7 ultimate 64 bit and don’t have any problem with MOSS to crash but in my last match the logfile was made strange and it’s corrupted. Please check it.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/a4pwtpoaw29qv0v/2017-12-26_231646_1744307244_498413648.zip

About the player who said it failed to capture for him last screenshot. Did he deleted or not? I want to be sure that as he is using an excuse that MOSS is broken in this version.

abysz
    Participant

Hello again, I’ve updated MOSS but the issue still persists. I also don’t have the MOSS.dmp file.

ZIP from yesterday’s match along with the crash log: http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/1B5u7CpD/file.html

Jakovec12
    Participant

Windows 7 users 32/64 bit are having problem with Moss crashing sometimes but for someone it’s always crashing.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Jakovec12.

nohope
    Keymaster

I do not reproduce the problem ,please provide more details :
    time it happens during, always or not , sample logs when complete

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.