Log Checker

What is Moss ? Forums General Log Checker

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mentossen 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Mentossen
    Participant

Is it somehow possible to get some inside informations about the log checker in the program?

Mentossen
    Participant

Like How to confirm that the zip havent been unpacked, edited and packed again?

Mentossen
    Participant

@nohope And is it possible to discuss this “Problem/Question” with you?

nohope
    Keymaster

there is checker in moss, you can use it from help menu , screenshots are indivudually secured , as the log itself

Mentossen
    Participant

Yes i know, but do you have a formular, to check if the file has been deformed, or anything, or are that a secret, how you are validating the files?

nohope
    Keymaster

it’s a cyphered sha256 , so you need to code something to be able to control it and a public key of the cypher. explain me why you need that , because It’s a work for me to publish and maintain a public key

Mentossen
    Participant

The Thing is im a Danish Programmer and Game Admin, and im aiming to use MOSS, towards Monitoring online tournaments, But instead of sending MOSS zip files towards eachother, without including administrators, i wanna build a system, that forces the players to upload the zipfiles, and the system runs the files through, to check if theres anything sketchy.

A system that could make it easier for admins to include it in danish tournaments, with control by the admins.

Thats why im asking

Aion|HS|
    Participant

WHEN still existed UAC3, PHOTOS AND logs were sent to the server after the close of the game. Was  a list of people that have not played fair, A Admins leagues had access to do data Total player. If you improve your program with these features would be great! 🙂 Regards

nohope
    Keymaster

maintaining a server to handle that , is what killed UAC. Moss is free and nobody will pay for it.
    there is something like thousand game a day and 3 millions screen a month. Neither I can maintain a cheat list
    the idea behind moss is to have players check their opponent..

Mentossen
    Participant

Thats what im kinda tryiing to build on the danish CSGO scene, just without the auto upload, but instead forcing the players active to upload within a certain time…

The thing is its just hard to manual check the file for every player…

16 teams
    that equals 80 players in cs..
    Bo3
    equals 12 maps at maximum.

240 + 120 + 60 + 30 = 450 files that has to be validated, checked and compared, to check the logfile… Thats why i wanna create a system, that actually has the possibility to do this all by it self without admins not knowing what to do, and without opening all functions up to the public

Mentossen
    Participant

-> But if you wanna cooperate on stuff like this, or help in the way to do this, without being to obvious about the code, salt and stuff like that, then you shall be more than welcome to contact me on either Skype or Twitter, so we can figure something out.

Because this is a way to help protecting the scene.

TwitteR: MentossenCS

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.