FPS Drop R6S with MOSS

What is Moss ? Forums Bugs FPS Drop R6S with MOSS

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  N4n0 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

monster
    Participant

Hey there,

i got an issue while using moss in r6s. with every picture taken, my fps drops for 2-3 sec from around 160 fps to 20 fps.

hope we can fix this.

nohope
    Keymaster

I clearly do not have enough information from you to answer , post a sample log with video gpu and driver , machine cpu and the screenshots timing each () values in ms

Stragz
    Participant

I will add to this post as I’m experiencing the same issue with Moss. Whenever a screenshot is taken at 120 sec Rainbow 6 Setting, there is a massive fps/lag in the game.

PC- 4790k, 16GB ram, AMD R9 380

here is my log file

Logfile

nohope
    Keymaster

” at 120 sec ” whatdo you mean with that ?

anyway could you try the beta (x64 only for now ) , it a new version but the change has nothing to do with screenshot part

Stragz
    Participant

120 seconds is the screenshot interval default set for Rainbow 6. That means every 120 seconds that a screenshot is taken, the FPS drop happens.

I’m currently on the x64 version and I’ve had this issue since I started using Moss. (3 different versions)

I will try the beta but i dont expect any difference.

N4n0
    Participant

Hello,
    At first sorry for my bad english xD.
    I know there are a lot of questions about this theme but i need help xD
    My hole Team have problems with moss in the DSBL. We all have FPS drops and a smooth mouse.
    My specs :
    Intel i7 6700 4x 4.00ghz
    1060 Zotac 6 gb
    16gb hyperx fury ram

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.