CS2D -systemmouse bug

What is Moss ? Forums Bugs CS2D -systemmouse bug

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sid4G 6 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sid4G
    Participant

Moss report:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/378585358935523330/485207077954912286/2018-08-31_204533_92771088_286421315.zip

How actual gameplay looked like:

Issue:
    Moss doesn’t capture windows cursor and there are occasional black screens while using windows cursor in game with a launch command -systemmouse

Is it possible to fix black screens without switching back to in-game cursor?

• This topic was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  Sid4G.

nohope
    Keymaster

to avoid intermittent black screens you should try to remove bandicam or any program trying to interact with video
    anyway there is nothing I can do , I ask a frame to directx and take it as it comes.
    I do not understand the rest of question about windows cursor

Sid4G
    Participant

Sorry for being unclear about windows cursor. I have already tested all possible variations and tracked down the problem – the random black screens appear only while using -systemmouse in game, which overrides the in-game cursor with windows one.
    Also, Moss doesn’t capture windows cursor (you can not see it in any of the moss report screenshots).
    Just to clarify: if I use in game cursor it works properly and screen recorders do not interfere with the screenshots. I want to figure out if it’s possible to fix the black screens while using the windows cursor in game and display the cursor in moss screenshots?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.