Cant Moss detect macros?

What is Moss ? Forums General Cant Moss detect macros?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nohope 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Conder
    Participant

Just asking becaus a lot of people are saying that some players play with mouse macros like bunny hop or spray control.
    Well there was nothing in their logfile about a macro or similar.
    So i tested it with my rival 700 and still nothing in the logfile. So it seems like Moss cant or just didnt have a feature for detecting macros.
    Well its illegal to play with macros so is there a way to add it?
    Btw the game it is about is Crossfire.

Regards

nohope
    Keymaster

could you share the log file ? in version you have the process EXE has to be detected to trigger the macro control

Conder
    Participant

https://www.file-upload.net/download-12663933/2017-08-17_104238_1199214217_1787323416.zip.html

here is the whole archive. (you have to press the blue download button)

nohope
    Keymaster

it should but in current version it was bound to game process detection , I will remove that control

samersh72
    Participant

Hello…
    it is enough for me to see a mouse or keyboard .exe opened in log even with no macros used.
    all mouse programs and keyboard tasks must be ended before playing.
    so will be sure no macros are used.

Conder
    Participant

The macros are saved in the internal memory of the device so you can execute macros without the driver process.

samersh72
    Participant

Hello.
    Yes, in internal memory of device
    So if you disable mouse software in tasj manager, there is no way to use scripts because you disable driver. Try it.

nohope
    Keymaster

ye , that the idea , some hardware (corsair for example) doesnt need any driver to macro. that’s the reason why moss just read the final result, whatever sent the information.
    final analysis is based on “human” or “unhuman” behavior

samersh72
    Participant

👍

Conder
    Participant

Of course the macro is still working if i close the driver. btw nohope i saw you updated moss and its still nothing in the logfile about a macro. So do you even updated the thing you talked about?
    Logfile with moss 4.0.9.0: http://textuploader.com/d6jgk

nohope
    Keymaster

ye there is still a problem , I drop a new version (tested with a steelseries macro ! )

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  nohope.

Conder
    Participant

nice it works now. Ty that you cared about my issue. But i noticed that if you choose crossfire in parameters moss didn’t notice if esl wire is active anymore. Is this wanted?

nohope
    Keymaster

yop too much issues on ESL , and no real value added as ESL dont give access to who is logged in, anyway wire is listed in processes.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.