Forum

This is the forum part , feel free to ask but remember not to post anything relative to an ESL specific match, keep using ESL support ticket for that.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 30 fps in rainbow six siege
Fighterboy-
y
Post 30 fps in rainbow six siege
on: March 26, 2017, 19:47

Hello I have when moss records only 30 fps in rainbow with out about 100 which can be the lie I have an I5 6600

nohope
Administrator
Post Re: 30 fps in rainbow six siege
on: March 30, 2017, 22:42

Moss has CPU activity only once a minute to capture a screen , rest of time it's mostly inactive.
you can check it monitoring your processes

MosFed
Post Re: 30 fps in rainbow six siege
on: April 23, 2017, 15:34

Quote from nohope on March 30, 2017, 22:42
Moss has CPU activity only once a minute to capture a screen , rest of time it's mostly inactive.
you can check it monitoring your processes

That's not a good answer... This program is flawed. Every time this program takes a screenshot my FPS drops to 30 and returns once it's finished. There are no settings I can change and nothing I can do. So please tell me, what's the next step? It's very irritating since I have a 7700k and gtx 1080. There is literally no reason for me not to be able to use this program, but you make it to where you can't adjust anything except for what game you're playing.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.021 seconds.

6 thoughts on “Forum

1. bakkoe

Hello,

i had also problems whit moss and black screen in rainbow 6 siege.
    What i did was, go in the game and go to options

Options- Display- Displaymode- then put your display on borderless it work for me.
    i hope it works for you

cheers bakkoe.

Leave a Reply